For any issue not listed here please report by email to dr.appche [AT] gmail.com
Samsung with official ICS update:
- Stock launcher does not support re-sizing widgets except for their own widgets.
- The Sony Ericsson launcher has poor scrollable widgets support.
Please enable in widgets' preferences the Sony Home workarounds option to bypass most of the problems. You will probably see glitches unless you upgrade to Android 4.0 (once available) or install another launcher or change scrolling type to button.
- When using latest GO SMS Pro the messaging widget won't update on incoming messages unless you uncheck the 'Disable other message notification' option in GO SMS Pro -> Settings -> Receive Settings.
- If your settings aren't persistent its because of a framework bug introduced by Samsung. This is really rare but it happens. This is not APW specific and it may affect any app with higher probability to affect widget applications.
The best solution is to upgrade your Android version as Samsung fixed it in their 2.3 update.
A workaround for rooted users is to delete from /dbdata/databases/ anything related to com.rdr.widgets.core.
There is no other solution (except for factory reset of course).
MIUI ROM users:
- You may need to check 'Show Hidden Contacts' on the people widget to see all contacts
- We created a mod of the MIUI launcher that adds scrollable widgets support and fixes some lags. You can get in on this thread (see comments for latest apk).